When Dinosaurs Roamed the Burg...
July 17, 2010, Location TBA, 1pm
Dress up like a dinosaur and congregate with you Cretaceous Brethren in searching for the finest watering hole in Williamsburg!
The first in a series of parties and events to support Jurassic Park Slope a transmedia experience, When Dinosaurs Roamed the Burg is part film shoot, part normal day in the burg, part party.
This is your invitation to participate in a unique kind of film, one where you participate from the first day of filming until well beyond its final release. Please join us and help this dream come to life by dressing up like a dinosaur, or a hipster and migrating with us.
To find out more about Jurassic Park Slope and its interactive experiences, Join us at our Facebook Fan Page.
DOs and DON'Ts:
- DO dress up like a dinosaur, or a hipster, or a hipster dinosaur.
- DON'T make a costume that could hurt someone or yourself.
- DO get your friends together in a group and support local restaurants and businesses.
- DON'T be a jerkasaurus, be respectful of the sidewalk, traffic, businesses and other people (dinosaurs or otherwise).
- DO check back at this page for helpful advice on how to make your costume.
- DON'T eat or stalk any prey on the street– we get that some of you are carnivores– but we've all been through this–that's why brunch was invented, get yourself some steak and eggs and a bloody mary, it's 2010 for goodness sake.
- DO take pictures and video and contribute them to the Jurassic Park Slope Fan-site, tag them on twitter: @jurassicparkslo ,– flickr tag: jurassicparkslope.
- DON'T forget that you're in a public space and other people have to use it too.
Get Excited! Have Fun! Get Involved!